The Voyager 10A is a class leading 10-amp charge controller with an IP67 rating. It is perfect for outdoor use, and can withstand water spray, rain, and condensation. Equipped with advanced PWM technology, it supports both 12V and 24V off-grid applications, and is compatible with 4 different battery types, including Lithium Iron Phosphate. The Voyager 10A also ensures your system's longevity with solar panel, battery, and controller protections.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
- 4-STAGE PWM Technology
- The Voyager controller is equipped with advanced smart PWM technology with high charging efficiency. It provides 4-stage charging (Bulk, Absorption, Float and Equalization) in order to protect the battery.
- IP67 Rated Waterproof
- With an IP67 rated waterproof design, the Voyager controller is suitable for outdoor use and will remain fully operational when exposed to water spray, rain, or condensation.
- Multiple Protections
- The Voyager controller has multiple intelligent protections against reverse polarity, over charge, short-circuit, reverse current, overload, and over discharge, keeping your battery fully protected.
- Support Multiple Battery Types
- The Voyager controller can automatically sense 12V or 24V system voltage when paired with a Gel, AGM, or Flooded batteries. It also comes with a Lithium activation feature.
- Backlit LCD displaying system
- The Voyager comes with an LCD display showing accurate and timely information including charging current, generated energy, temperature, battery voltage, and error codes that allows users to monitor and control charging.
10A Voyager Charge Controller
Option : Temperature sensor
|10A Waterproof Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal System Voltage||12/24V Auto-Detect|
|Rated Charge Current||10A|
|PV Input Voltage Range||15V-55V|
|Max. Pv Open Circuit Voltage||12V@25V 24V@55V|
|Max. PV Input Power||12V @ 130W / 24V@260W|
|Battery Types||SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD. LI|
|Power Consumption||12V @ 0.22W / 24V@0.72W|
|Max Battery Voltage||32V|
|Electrical Protection||Battery/Controller over-temperature protection, PV/Battery reverse polarity, Over-voltage, Over-current protection|
|Operating Temperature Range||-31°F - 113°F|
|Storage Temperature Range||-31°F - 167°F|
|Operating / Storage Humidity||10%-90%, No Condensation|
|Temperature Compensation||-3mV/C/2V excludes LI|
|Max. Cable Size||6 AWG|
|Controller Terminals||20 - 6 AWG, 2-pin terminals|
|Temperature Sensor RTSVOY-CA||22AWG 10FT|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Controleur solaire de tres bonne calité
fonctionne très bien et repond a mais attente
Using it for a remote solar setup with 2@ 100amp renogy panels and a deep cell battery to power a cell modem and blink cameras on cottage under construction. Works great.
bought of these...one fr a volt system & one for a 24 volt system and both work great so far
Works fine so far...
On my sailboat, the charge is complete even if there is some shade when the boat moves. Very satisfied !
Very good charge controller!
My initial impression about the device is very positive! It seems to be well sealed therefore most likely is waterproof as claimed by the manufacturer however confirming this claim is possible by submerging it in water for a long time; this is what I'm not going to do. After connecting the controller first to the battery I set up the battery type - Optima 12 Volt AGA deep cycle. I noticed that the battery voltage showed on its display was different by about 0.2 Volt from the voltage measured by a reliable digital multimeter. Although the Voyager controller is designed for working with a fixed solar panel installation in my case I will use 2 of them as a portable setup for equalizing charges from 2 different portable and foldable solar panels during camping trips. I recommend the device!