The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter is perfect for most off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-truck, 5th wheel, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter converts DC Power stored in batteries into the AC Power that allows you to power your household appliances. The advanced Renogy pure sine wave technology will allow you to power just about any AC appliance without risk of damage to even your most sensitive equipment. It is a reliable source of electricity for various appliances, including high inductive loads, with no strange buzzing sounds when your electronics are turned on and allows for smooth operation.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesPOWERFUL DC-AC
- 2000W continuous with 4000W peak surge during load start-up. 12V to 115VAC pure sine wave with conversion efficiency >90%, reduces conversion loss.
- The built-in Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) will protect users by de-energizing the circuit when it detects a fault condition. An LED indicator will signal over-load, over-temperature, over-voltage, short-circuit, and under-voltage protection.
PROTECTS YOUR ELECTRONICS
- Advanced pure sine wave technology provides power in a way that will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. The Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter offers quiet operation, with no background buzzing when your electronics are turned on and allows for smooth operation.
EASY TO USE
- Offers a built-in 5V/2.1A USB port, AC outlets and an AC hardwire port. It also comes with a 3tf 4AWG cable and a 19 Ft wired remote included.
- ETL listed to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 107.1 and UL 458. 1-Year material and workmanship warranty.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
3FT 4AWG Inverter Cables(A Pair)
19 FT Inverter Remote Control
|Inverter Output Specifications||Input Specifications|
|Continuous Output Power: 2000W||Nominal Input Battery Voltage: 12V|
|Peak Power Rating: 4000W||Battery Terminal Size: M8|
|Output Voltage: 115V||Low Battery Alarm: 10.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|Output Frequency: 60 Hz ± 0.1%||High Voltage Alarm: 16V|
|AC Output Sockets: 3||Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0V ± 0.5V DC|
|AC Terminal Block: 1||Over Voltage Shutdown: 16.5V ± 0.5V DC|
|USB Power Port: 5V/2.1A||No Load Current Draw: < 2A|
|Power Output Control: AC On/Off Switch, and Remote Control|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave|
|Nominal Efficiency: > 90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
1-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Great unit matches up with the renogy panels and controller
Inverter current display
It would be very nice if this unit had a display for current and rating
2000 watt inverter
Far superior to the Canadian Tire 3000watt inverter it replaces. All electronic devices, including power tools and battery chargers now work. Plus, it automatically resets and restarts when battery power is interrupted.
Excellent onduleur, idéal pour un circuit de 15 amps . J’ai fait fonctionner un shopVac de 6 hp qui prenait 12 amps jusqu’à ce que la batterie baisse en voltage, comme spécifié, l’alarme c’est déclenché et lorsque la limite a été atteinte, l’onduleur c’est mis hors circuit par lui- même. Excellent produit. Le câblage double 4 awg fournit avec l’onduleur équivaut à du 1 awg, ce qui est suffisant pour un inverseur de 2000W. J’aurais aimé un transfert switch intégré, malheureusement, c’est manquant.
2000W pure sine wave inverter
Unit works as described - easy install would buy again!
2000 w inverter review
Only had inverter for a short while, so far it's working great. Safe for my computer and cameras. Easy installation and easy to follow instructions, one problem if hard wire unit to transfer switch the terminal screws don't allow for a bigger gauge wire, for example a 30 amp flexible extension cord used for rv is very hard to install on terminal screws. (same cable to plug rv to shore power)
2000 watt pure sine wave inverter
Although a little large, the unit runs very quiet. I bought it to replace a modified sine wave inverter that had quit on me. This pure sine wave inverter has increased the efficiency of my lithium battery charger by an incredible 30%. So far I am very happy with the unit.
Fantastic! This item works perfectly and draws less power to run itself leaving more power for my devices. Very reliable!