Flexible Solar Panel 100W + MPPT Travel Charger 50A Kit is an RV power storage kit using Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Ion batteries.
This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT, one 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 4AWG Tray Cable,one 10A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse , one12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY, and one 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter. Let's travel in comfort with a vehicle that is both solar powered and drive-charged.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
Key FeaturesEfficient System
- High efficiency solar cells. (21% Monocrystalline Cell Efficiency, 15% Module Efficiency)
- This 100W solar panel can flex up to 248 degrees, minimizing the mounting and even issues for a curved surface. Where rigid panels are inconvenient to install, get this one.
- Light as 4.2 pounds, this product weighs 1/4 of its rigid counterpart. Travel light with solar, embrace possibilities.
- This Renogy 100W flexible panel is only 0.08 inches thick! It is about 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel can withstand extreme winds of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
- Six metal reinforced mounting holes, simple to install. You can also mount it with silicone structural adhesive.
- 【3-phase MPPT Charging Technology】 With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, over-load protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection.
- ETL Listed with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port,and AC Hardwire Port. 4AWG Cables and Wired Remote Included.
- No static or humming noises.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- Uncompromised Quality.
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Communication Port
- The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
|RENOGY 8FT 4AWG TRAY CABLES (PAIR)||Renogy 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (SET)|
|Size:4AWG 8ft||Size:10AWG 20ft|
|Rating Voltage:: 600/1000V||Rating Voltage:: 600/1000V|
|Operating Temperature:-40°F to +185°F||Operating Temperature:-40°F to +185°F|
|DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT||1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|
|System Voltage:12VDC||Continuous Power:1000W|
|Battery voltage Range:9-16VDC||Surge Power:2000W|
|Maximum Charging Current:50A||AC Output Voltage Range :115VAC|
|Battery Types:SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD, LISER||Output Frequency (Nominal):60 Hz|
|Service Battery Charging Mode:MPPT||Output Waveform:Pure Sine Wave|
|Charging Efficiency:Up to 97%||Efficiency:> 90%|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage:25V||THD:< 3%|
|Max. Solar Input Power:660W||No Load Current Draw:< 1A|
|Alternator Input Voltage:Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC
Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC
|Max. Alternator Input Power:660W||Weight:6 lbs.|
|Self-consumption:60mA||Operating Temperature:-4°F - 158°F|
|Ground Type:Negative||Operating / Storage Humidity:0%-95%, No Condensation|
|Terminal Size:M8*1.25 - 10mm||Dimensions:9.6*5.7*3.0in|
|Operating Temperature Range:-31°F - 149°F||Communication Protocol:RS485|
|Storage Temperature Range:-40°F - 176°F|
|100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Max Power at STC:100W||Optimum Operating Current (IMP):5.29A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC):22.5V||Operating Temperature::-40 to +85°C|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC):5.75A||Dimensions::48.0x21.6x0.08in(1219x546x2mm)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (VMP):18.9V||Weight::4.2lbs(1.9kg)|
|10A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse|
|Current Rating:10A||Test Voltage:6000V (50Hz,1 min)|
|Degree of Protection:IP2*/IP67||Contact Material:Copper, Silver Plated|
|Rated Voltage:1000 V DC||Temperature Range:-40 to +125°C|
|12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY|
|Rated Capacity:100 Ah||Storage Temperature:-13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Nominal Voltage:12.8 V||Insulation Resistance:500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Voltage Range:10~14.8 V||Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current:50 A||Weight:26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current:100 A||Protection Rate:IP54|
|Charge Temperature:32~131°F/ 0~55°C||Communication Port:RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Discharge Temperature:-4~140°F/ -20~60°C||Connection Method:Parallel|
|see package includes tab|
|UL 1642 (Battery Cell)|
|Battery Charger||CE and RoHS compliant|
|FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant|
|Inverter||Safety:ETL Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 NO 107.1-01|
|EMC:FCC Part 15 class B|
25-year power output warranty:
|Accessories||1-year material and workmanship warranty|
|Battery||Material and workmanship warranty---5 Year|
|Battery Charger||Material and workmanship warranty----2 Year|
|Inverter||1-year material and workmanship warranty|