The Renogy 200W solar suitcase kit is perfect for outdoor adventures or as backup power for your home and cabin, providing you both flexibility and dependability power with no need to rely on the grid. This kit includes two 100w Monocrystalline solar panels which are able to provide ideal 1KWH power per day, one 20A Voyager Charge Controller able to work with multiple battery types, one 9.9ft tray cable with alligator clips and one protective case for safe portability.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
Plug and play solar kit
- complete kit includes a 200W solar suitcase, a 20A waterproof Voyager charge controller, and alligator clips. Compatible with multiple kinds of 12V batteries, easily add to your existing system.
- Renogy solar panels using grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells. Advanced smart PWM technology charge controllers ensure charging efficiency and safety.
- Provide more flexible for outdoor and off-grid use, easy to carry, store and set up.
- Advanced smart PWM technology charge controller with multiple protections, ensure charging efficiency and safety.
- Coming with a premium rugged canvas protective case. Bypass Diodes installed inside the junction boxes avoid the effects caused by hot spots, minimize power drop.
200 Watt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase
20A Voyager Charge Controller
|200 Watt Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Suitcase
||Renogy 20A Voyager Charge Controller
|Maximum Power at STC: 200W
||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
|Open-Circuit Voltage: 21.8 V
||Rated Charge Current: 20A
|Short Circuit Current: 11.7A
||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC
|Optimium Operating Voltage: 18.5V
||Grounding: Common Negative
|Optimum Operating Current: 10.5A
|Operating Temperature:: -40°C to 185°C
||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
|Dimension: 35.6 x 25.9 x 3.1 in
||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches
|Weight: 35.9 lbs
||Weight: 0.88 lbs
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty
||1-year material warranty