Meet the newly redesigned 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller. This smart charge controller is capable of conveniently self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error and can be used with the Bluetooth Module, Renogy BT-1. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the DC Home app through Bluetooth, users can monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones. The Rover was also built tough with a die-cast aluminum exterior which allows for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages. Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Die-cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.
Rover Li 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Remote Temperature Sensor
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
|Rover 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Rated Battery Current: 40A||Rated Load Current:20A|
|Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A||Max. Battery Voltage: 32V|
|Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC||Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V|
|Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V||Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C|
|Max Terminal Size: 8AWG||Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC|
|Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in||Net Weight: 4.41 lb.|
|Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Model: BT-1||Input Voltage: 5V-12V|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤15m||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In|
|Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)||Operation Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)|
|Protection Grade: IP67||Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Manual:|
|Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|
Review Hide Reviews
I’ve only had the controller installed for about 3 weeks and So far, the unit has been increasing my power being delivered from my panels to the batteries. Very impressed.