This Renogy 200 Watt Solar Panel features an extended lifespan for outdoor use and high resistance against the wind (2400Pa) and snow (5400Pa). Each panel can provide 1000 Wh per day(depending on sun availability), compatible with on and off-grid systems. Reliable performance and durable construction bring possibilities of wild adventures. This panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Reliable Power Output
- Renogy's 200W monocrystalline solar panel can provide 800-1000 Watt-hours (Wh) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability). Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%).
- Built-in bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade. Ensure performance in low-light environments.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, advanced encapsulation material, pre-installed corner protectors.
- Back up your adventures with enhanced stiffness.
- IP65 junction box provides complete protection against dust and low-pressure water jets. Withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Maximum Power: 200W
||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.2V
||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23V
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 10.42A
||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 11.05A
|Operating temperature:-40℉ ~ 194℉
||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A
|Module Efficiency: 19.2%
||Dimensions: 58.7*27.5*1.38 in
|Weight: 12 kg (26.46lbs)
||Certifications: CE, ISO
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
||1-year material warranty
1.Why are my solar panels underproducing?
The performance of a solar panel may be hindered for a number of reasons. Most commonly environmental conditions, such as indirect sunlight, temperature rise, cloudy sky, and dirt and stain build up on the top glass, which can lead to a lower efficiency.
2. How can I connect solar panels to my electrical circuit (series vs parallel)?
Solar panels can be connected in series or in parallel to meet your electrical circuit size and power demands.
In series: the operating voltage output adds up, while the system current output is the same as that of one panel.
In parallel: the operating current output will add up, while the system voltage output will be the same as the output of one solar panel.
To achieve optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
3. How many solar panels do I need?
The best way to gauge how many solar panels you need is to understand the power load needed for your system.
Power is measured in watts, and the capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and then accordingly, decide how much input power and how many panels are needed.
4. Will this panel produce power in overcast conditions?
Yes, it will. Made of high-quality materials, this Renogy solar panel still works during cloudy weather conditions. But please note that the power conversion is not as high as on sunny days.
5. Do solar panels require maintenance? Can I wash my solar panels?
Yes, solar panels require maintenance. If a lot of dirt or stain piles up on top or in corners, the conversion of sunlight will be affected, resulting in lower efficiency. You can use a microfiber cloth, glass cleaner, and water to clean your solar panels.