The Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is one of the main components for any solar power (PV) system. The panel includes solar connector leads that extend from the junction box affixed to the back. The connector leads are compatible with the Renogy Solar Adaptor Kit—allowing for a quick and simple connection. Each Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity. Built durable for outdoor use, these panels are capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Whether you plan to use the solar panel for seaside travels to the beach or your cabin in the mountains, this panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding
200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Maximum Power: 200W||Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 22.6V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 27V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.85A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.66A|
|Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +80℃ (-40℉ ~ 176℉)||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Output Cable: 12AWG (2.3 ft long)||Dimensions: 1650 x 670 x 35 mm (64.96*26.38*1.38 in)|
|Weight: 12 kg (26.46lbs)|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
The panel arrived quickly and was very well packaged. The build quality, fit and finish is exceptional! I did a quick test by plugging the panel into my Bluetti EB70 power station and leaning it against the back of my truck just roughly aimed at the late September afternoon sun. Immediately I was getting 176-181 watts into the EB70! That'll work! I just need to come up with a mounting solution for the top of my truck canopy and I'm ready for overlanding adventure with ample power for my 12v fridge/freezer and other electronics. Thanks Renogy Canada, great product!
Just got this panel last week, the fit, finish and build quality is superb! Hooked it up to my Bluetti EB70 today and leaned it against the back of my truck not being particularly careful with the angle to the sun. Bam, 181 watts! That'll work! Now I just need to work out a mounting solution for the roof of my truck cap and I'm ready for some overland solar powered adventure!