Renogy's latest innovative 115W bifacial solar panel is among the best solar panels for marine and RV applications, offering up to 30% higher energy output than traditional solar panels thanks to its bifacial design that captures sunlight from both sides. Featuring premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells, PERC technology, half-cut cells, 10 busbars, and bypass diode network, this monocrystalline solar panel ensures high solar cell efficiency and solar panel output. It is a great option that can provide power even in the toughest environmental conditions.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesBifacial Energy Yield up to 30%
- With the ability to capture sunlight from both sides, this panel can provide up to 30% more energy compared to traditional solar panels.
- With its innovative design that incorporates PERC, half-cut cell, bypass diodes, and 10 busbar technologies, this panel can maximize energy output even when partially shaded and protect the solar cells from overheating.
- The bifacial design of our solar panel helps to accelerate snow shedding and warm up the panel more quickly. Additionally, with the back side always available, our panel can continue to provide unstoppable solar power for your off-grid life.
- 20 pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, sunrooms and more. To get the most out of your solar panels, they are recommended for use with Renogy's RV Tilt Mount Brackets, Z-mounts, and corner mounts.
- With a durable IP68 rating junction box, and the ability to withstand wind loads of up to 2400Pa/0.35 PSI and snow loads of up to 5400Pa/0.75 PSI, plus an enhanced 25-year performance warranty, our solar panel is a reliable and long-lasting investment for your energy needs.
Bifacial 115 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC: 115W
|Optimum Operating Voltage: 18.8V||Open Circuit Voltage: 21.9V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 6.12A||Short Circuit Current: 6.70A|
|Operating Temperature:--40°F~194°F / -40℃~90℃||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Dimensions: 786x763x30mm/30.9x30.0x1.2in||Maximum System Voltage: 1000VDC|
|Material and workmanship warranty||
|Performance Warranty||5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty|
b.More efficient and power than monofacial panels
c.Perform better in overcast weather
d.Install in any direction