More power with the same portability! The Renogy 200W Eclipse Suitcase uses our premium Eclipse panels to give you the most efficiency when charging your portable appliances. Featuring the same cells as our very popular 100W Eclipse Solar Panel, you will have the highest efficiency Renogy has to offer! Improved leg adjustments allow you to tighten, loosen, and angle your suitcase legs with ease! The included Voyager controller allows you to monitor your system with its LCD screen and can be flush-mounted in your RV. Keep the adventure going with 200 Watts of power anywhere you go!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Alligator clips for ease of connection.
- Two 100 watt Eclipse Solar Panels
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing
- Compatible with gel, sealed, and flooded batteries.
- Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameter settings.
- 20A built-in 4-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.
Renogy 200 Watt Eclipse Solar Suitcase
20A Voyager Charge Controller
Solar Connectors to Alligator Clips w/ Fuse
|Renogy 200W Foldable Solar Suitcase||Renogy 20A Voyager Charge Controller|
|Maximum Power at STC: 200W||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC(UL)||Rated Charge Current: 20A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage: 21.2 V||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC|
|Optimium Operating Voltage: 17.7V||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Short-Circuit Current: 11.72A||Self-consumption: ≤8mA|
|Optimium Operating Current: 10.35A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Folded Dimension: 41.3 x 21.1 x 3.1 inches||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Weight: 33.60 lbs||Weight: 0.88 lbs|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
3-year material and workmanship warranty
1-year material warranty