The Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate RV Battery w/ Bluetooth is designed for the drop-in replacement of deep-cycle lead-acid batteries with its standard BCI group size. Weighing only half of the lead-acid counterparts, the battery can be safely discharged to 100% DOD (Depth of Discharge), delivering twice the energy. Manufactured with automotive grade battery cells, the battery features the highest safety standards and an extended cycle life. Hosting intelligent software, the advanced BMS (Battery Management System) provides comprehensive protection to the battery. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time.Notes
- Due to its own chemical characteristics, lithium batteries are not allowed to be charged below 0°C. Therefore, if you choose a lithium battery without internal heating function, it is normal that the lithium battery cannot be charged below 0℃ for safety reasons. Therefore, we recommend that you do not discharge the battery for a long time below 0℃, which will possibly lead to over discharge of the battery.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- DO NOT connect more than 8 batteries in parallel.
- Please secure all cable connections to proper specification in order to ensure good connections between the cable lugs and the battery terminals.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
- The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesUncompromising Quality
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 200A continuous discharge current, and can be fully charged in just 2 hours.
- Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
- This seamless battery gives full protection against dust and other particulates. Besides, it gives protection against low-pressure jets of directed water from any angle. Suitable for most outdoor scenarios such as a yacht.
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides over 20 types of warnings and protections while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function, improving the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.
- Renogy 200Ah lithium RV Battery can be connected up to 8 in parallel to obtain larger capacity(Max 1600Ah). So they could be used for wild applications such as RV, Cabin, Marine, etc.
- During emergency, you can boost your charging current to 100A Max and get fully charged in 1 hour. (Warning triggers when the charge current is over 120A, but protection will be triggered when the charge current is over 220A).
- Regardless of the production, use, or scrap, it does not contain or produce any toxic and harmful heavy metal elements and substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. Renogy 200ah LiFePO4 battery is made from 100% safe, nontoxic, and renewable energy.
- As a pioneer in energy solutions for over 12 years, Renogy fuses expertise with professional services into every product delivered worldwide. This battery has surpassed international standards and quality requirements such as MSDS, UN38.3, RoHS,FCC, CE, UKCA, PSE, and MIC.
12V 200Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity: 200Ah||Dimensions: 20.55 x 9.45 x 8.62 inch / 522 x 240 x 219mm|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Weight: 60.2 lbs. / 27.3 kg|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.5C,25℃): < 80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature: <-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 100A||Protection Rate: IP65|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 200A||Communication Protocol: Modbus|
|Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Accessories||3-year Prorated Warranty|