Meet the Renogy Adventurer-Li, newly improved with two advanced features. Thanks to its programmable Lithium charging voltage, the 30A PWM solar charge controller is now capable of charging most Lithium batteries available on the market. The second addition to the controller is the RS232 port, used to connect and communicate with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module. By adding the BT-1 to the Adventurer-Li, you can now use the smartphone app, DC Home, to monitor and adjust your solar system remotely.
Unique in its form, the Adventurer-Li is a negative-ground, flush mount controller, designed for an aesthetically clean and integrated look on RV and camper walls. However, if flush mounting does not appeal to you, an included Surface Mount Attachment allows you to forgo it. Capable of charging both 12V and 24V photovoltaic systems, the Adventurer-Li integrates highly efficient PWM charging to increase battery longevity by regulating the charge flowing from the solar panels to the battery bank. This charge controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Unique USB port on the front display
- The only Renogy controller with flush mount capabilities.
- The RS232 port can work with the BT-1 Bluetooth module to deliver real-time energy data across the DC Home smart phone app & Renogy ONE M1.
- Negative-ground controller
- Protection against: overcharging, overload, short-circuit, and reverse polarity
- 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) prevents batteries from over-charging and over-discharging
- 12V and 24v compatibility
- LCD screen for displaying operating information and data
- Compensates for temperature, automatically corrects charging and discharging parameters, and improves battery longevity
- Compatible with Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium batteries
- The included Adventurer Surface Mount allows for versatility in mounting
Adventurer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller
Options: Renogy Temperature sensor
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
|Renogy 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC/ 24 VDC||USB Output: 5V, 2.4A Max|
|Rated Charge Current: 30A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Equalization Voltage: Sealed: 14.6 V; Gel: None; Flooded: 14.8 V||Boost Voltage: Sealed: 14.4 V; Gel: 14.2 V; Flooded: 14.6 V; Lithium: 14.2 V|
|Float Voltage: 13.8 V||Under Voltage Warning: 12V|
|Self-consumption: ≤13mA||Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -3mV/°C/2V|
|Operating Temperature: -13°F to 131°F||Storage Temperature: -31°F to 176°F|
|Enclosure: IP20||Dimensions: 6.56 x 4.50 x 1.90 inches|
|Terminals: Up to 8 AWG||Weight: 0.6 lbs|
|Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Model: BT-1||Input Voltage: 5V-12V|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤15m||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In|
|Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)||Operation Temperature: -20°C to 75°C(-4°F to 167°F)|
|Protection Grade: IP54||Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Manual:|
|Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|