The Renogy BT-1 is a great addition to any compatible Renogy solar charge controllers. Powered by its RJ12 communication port, the BT-1 provides wireless monitoring of system data through the Renogy DC Home smart phone App. And allows users to change parameters when using the Renogy DC Home smart phone App.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- Wirelessly monitor and control compatible solar charge controllers via Bluetooth.
- Connects to our user-friendly smart phone App, Renogy DCHome, to keep track of your system.
- Embedded exclusive Bluetooth chip with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE technology provides fast and uninterrupted communication.
- Powered directly through RJ12 communication port.
- Signal range up to 82ft.
- Two LED lights indicate the power and Bluetooth connection condition.
BT-1 Bluetooth Module for Solar Charge Controllers
|Communication Protocol: RS232||Port Type: RJ12|
|Input Voltage: 12V||Protection Grade: IP54|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤82ft||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.65 X 1.38 X 0.55 in (67.3 X 35 X 14 mm)|
|Installation Dimensions: 67.3 φ3.5mm（2.66 φ 0.14in）||Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）|
|Weight: 130g (4.58oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Review Hide Reviews
Installation was a breeze, plug and play. Hooked right up to the phone app Renogy BT. Good information available on the app to ensure that the system is functioning as intended. Have not yet tested the connectivity beyond 20 feet but the documentation provided quotes 82 feet. The connection cord supplied allowed me to mount the BT-1 inside the trailer away from the controller and therefore will easily hook up to the phone app anywhere in the trailer or my tow vehicle.