The Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module (New Version) pairs great with any compatible Renogy solar charge controller. This updated model boasts an increased signal range of up to 82 feet and an additional LED to indicate when your devices have synced. Plug the BT-1 into your controller's RJ12 port to seamlessly monitor and change settings straight from your smart device. Compatible with both the Renogy BT and DC Home App, the Renogy BT App is a charge controller-only application available in both the App Store and Google Play.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wirelessly monitor and adjust compatible solar charge controllers via Bluetooth
- Connect to our user-friendly smartphone Apps, Renogy BT or Renogy DC Home, to keep track of your system
- Embedded Bluetooth chip with high efficiency and low energy consumption
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE technology provides fast and uninterrupted communication
- Powered directly through the controller's RJ12 communication port
- Signal range of up to 82 feet
- Two LED lights that indicate the BT-1's power and Bluetooth connection status
BT-1 Bluetooth Module (New Version)
|Communication Protocol: RS232||Port Type: RJ12|
|Input Voltage: 5V||Protection Grade: IP54|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤82ft||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.65 X 1.38 X 0.55 in (67.3 X 35 X 14 mm)|
|Installation Dimensions: 67.3 φ3.5mm (2.66 φ 0.14in)||Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃ (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Weight: 130g (4.58oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Renogy App manuals:|
|Renogy BT App for solar charge controller|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|
Review Hide Reviews
Installation was a breeze, plug and play. Hooked right up to the phone app Renogy BT. Good information available on the app to ensure that the system is functioning as intended. Have not yet tested the connectivity beyond 20 feet but the documentation provided quotes 82 feet. The connection cord supplied allowed me to mount the BT-1 inside the trailer away from the controller and therefore will easily hook up to the phone app anywhere in the trailer or my tow vehicle.