The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) , state-of-the-art battery cells ,and self-heating function ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery. Now you can unlock monitoring features exclusively using the Monitoring Screen for smart lithium batteries or the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
Key FeaturesUncompromising Quality
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- The intelligent self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery’s core temperature drops below 41°F (5°C), effortlessly keeping your battery charged in cold environments.
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
12 Volt 100Ah smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery
15mm M8 Bolts
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A||Protection Rate: IP54|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Dischaging Voltage Range: 10V~14.4V||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Automatically Self-heating function:Temperature<41℉（5℃）|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|
Review Hide Reviews
Bought 3 of these batteries and very happy so far ,would recommend