The REGO 12V 3000W inverter charger combines the inverter and battery charger into one complete powerful solution. 3000W continuous pure sine wave AC output and peak power up to 9000W, allows you to power most heavy-duty appliances easily. The inverter charger transforms the DC power stored in the battery bank into standard household AC power. It also recharges popular 12V house batteries, including lithium, when AC power is available. The integrated transfer relay with neutral ground bonding allows switching from shore power mode to inverter and vise versa ensures your RV doesn't lose power unexpectedly. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily monitor and manage the inverter charger using your smartphone with the Renogy DC Home App. The REGO inverter charger is a perfect backup power source to provide uninterrupted power for your RV without having to worry about losing access to the connected devices and appliances!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- The REGO 12V 3000W inverter charger provides 3000W continuous pure sine wave AC output and peak power up to 9000W, with a conversion efficiency greater than 90% and adjustable 50/60Hz output, allowing you to power most heavy-duty appliances.
Ready for Anything
- The REGO inverter charger is ready for any kind of popular type of battery, including Gel, AGM, Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), Flooded (FLD), Calcium (CAL), and Lithium-iron Phosphate (LI), and the USER mode is available for customizing charging.
Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity
- The REGO inverter charger features built-in Bluetooth technology that allows you to monitor the status of the REGO inverter charger via the Renogy DC Home App directly on your smartphone.
High-efficiency Charging and Stability
- The REGO 12V 3000W pure sine wave inverter charger utilizes 4-stage charging（Bulk， Boost， Float， EQU), making sure the battery can be efficiently and automatically charged to 100% and maximize the battery lifespan. The battery charger has the lithium reactivation function and can supply power to self-heating lithium batteries, ensuring the absolute stability of the battery.
- The REGO inverter charger provides robust protection against overload, overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit, and over temperature, ensuring maximum efficiency and safety. Certifications: FCC Class A Part 15 Compliant, UL458 and CSA-C22.2 No 107.1.
R12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger w/ LCD Display
Battery Temperature sensor
Inverter Wired Remote Control
|Continuous Power：3000W||Surge Power：9000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range ：≤100~120VAC configurable, 5V interval||Output Frequency (Nominal)：50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform ：Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency：> 90%|
|No Load Current Draw：Normal: <30W Power Saving: <15W|
|Output Current：5-75A configurable, 5A intervals||Optimal Efficiency：>85%|
|Nominal Input Voltage ：120 VAC||Input Voltage Range：90-138 VAC|
|Input Frenquency Range ：40Hz - 70Hz||Input Wave Form：Sine Wave (Utility or Generator)|
|Transfer Time：~ 10ms||Transfer Rating：30A Automatic Transfer Switch (30A Continuous, 40A Maximum)|
|Battery Types：GEL, AGM, SLA, FLD, CAL, LI, USER||Noise：<50dB|
|Operating Temperature: -20-40°C/-4-104°F||Dimensions: 20.1 x 11.2 x 7.6 in / 510 x 285 x 193 mm|
|Storage Temperature: -30 ~ 70°C / -22 ~ 158°F||Weight: 63.5 lbs / 28.8 Kg|
|Humidity: 0% ~ 95%|
|FCC Class A Part 15 Compliant||YES|
|CSA-C22.2 No 107.1||YES|
Ours does fine - but check to make sure your wires are heavy enough gauge to handle it.