Designed to be used between a power inverter and a battery bank, the 8ft 1AWG Inverter Cables are made of UL-certified Cobra X-Flex, making them resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil. Color-coded for easy identification, these cables have heat shrink on both ends and feature stainless steel ring terminals that use 3/8 lugs. Match this pair of inverter cables with your inverter for a secure connection to your battery bank.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- Colored red and black for easy identification.
- Stainless steel ring terminals for easy installation
- Unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound
- Stranded conductors for flexibility, can be bent to suit the usage scenes
- Durable for use, resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil
|Model:RIVCB8FT1||Terminal:3/8In Rings Terminals at Both Ends|
|Length: 8Ft||Stranding: Class K 30AWG Bare Copper Stranded|
|Size: 1AWG||Operating Voltage:600/1000 V|
|Conductor: Tinned Copper||Maximum Operating Temperature: 221°F Dry, 167°F Wet|
|Material and Workmanship Warranty||1-year|