The Renogy Battery Monitor is an excellent addition to any solar system and will eliminate the guesswork from battery usage. This unit is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen. Improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank today!
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- High precision current detection
- High and Low Voltage Programmable Alarm - Backlight and voltage value will flash simultaneously
- Universal Battery Monitor- Voltage range 10V-120V and up to 500A
- Compatible with various types of battery: Lead Acid, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium-ion, Nickel-metal hybrid
- Accurate Battery SOC%
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Transparent shunt holder makes it easier to mount the shunt
- 20ft Shielded cable allows you to monitor the battery status from distance
|Working Voltage:10-120V||Working Dissipation:10-15mA|
|Standby Dissipation:1-2mA||Voltage Accuracy:±1%|
|Current Accuracy:±1%||Capacity Accuracy:±1%|
|Backlight on current (>50A):100mA||Preset capacity value:0.1-9999.0 AH|
|Temperature range:-10-60°C（14-140°F）||Shielded Wire Length:20 ft/6 m|
|B+ Wire Length:3 ft/1 m||Weight (LCD Interface):2.6 oz / 75 g|
|Size (LCD Interface):3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 99 x 61 x 18 mm|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Terrific little monitor
Hooked up in 30 min to my minn-kota case . Now I can see in real time how much power I’m using and how long I can stay out on the lake trolling . I’m also using the 20amp charger it take only two hours to fully recharge the battery after 9 hours of trolling for trout using a 45 lb minnkota riptide . https://youtu.be/5J0WciBtoJc
I installed 3 of them on 3 battery banks in my RV. They work just find and I rely on them to manage solar and shore charging time.
500A battery monitor
Information provided by the monitor is quick, accurate, easy to read. Easy to install I like the way it works
500A Battery Monitor
Great Monitor, Shows both the state and a graphic battery image for level and it shows Watts, Volts and remaining time calculated. I found the time remaining was very accurate, the green back-light is not overpowering and it pulses when charging, it is a nice looking display that will go well with the interior of my motor-home. 500Amps is plenty for even a 3000 watt inverter.