Due to its outstanding performance, the Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is a favorite in a wide variety of applications. Maintenance-free and leak-proof, the battery is ideal for standby projects that require minimal monitoring. Thanks to its high discharge rate and wide operation temperature range, the battery can also handle cyclic uses, such as RVs, boats, medical equipment, and lawnmowers. With the finest materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, and the strictest quality control measures, Renogy AGM batteries aim to provide the most reliable, convenient, and economical rechargeable battery solution.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.Notes
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
- It is recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same voltage (V), and same capacity (Ah) from the same brand.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Maintenance Free & Safe to Use
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance. No acid leakage, no water refilling, and no harmful hydrogen gas.
Outstanding Discharge Performance
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and exclusively treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity. This means that Renogy AGM batteries can power home appliances with high current ratings.
Longer Shelf Life
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the battery frequently when not in use.
Better Performance at Extreme Temp
- The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
Power Most Appliances
- Featuring 1100A (5 seconds) max discharge current and consistent, stable discharge, the battery can power up most home appliances, such as a fridge, microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Terminal Bolts (M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm)
|Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||100Ah (10 Hour Rate to 10.5V)||Dimensions||13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 in / 332 x 175 x 219 mm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V||Weight||63.9 lbs / 29 kg|
|Number of Cells||6||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|Self-discharge Rate||3% / month||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Float Charge Voltage||13.5V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃||Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±5.4°F（25°C±3°C）|
|Cycle Use Voltage||14.4V~14.8V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃||Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: 5°F~122°F / -15°C~50°C; Charge: 5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Equalization Voltage||14.4V~14.8V||Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F/-15℃~40℃||Container Material||ABS|
|Max Discharging Current||1100A (5 seconds)||Recommended Terminal Torque||109.8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m|
|Max Charging Current||30A||Certification|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 5.0mΩ||MSDS||YES|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)||Accessories|
|2-year material and workmanship warranty|