The Renogy Wanderer 10A solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. Designed with a simple interface for ease of use the controller uses an LCD to notify users of battery information. This advanced charge controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V/24V battery or battery bank. The compact size of the controller makes installation a breeze. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying system operation, diverse load control and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy BT smartphone app.
Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
|Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Self-Consumption: <10mA||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V|
|Working Temperature: -31°F - 113°F / -35°F - 45°F||USB port：5V, 2A max|
|Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.0 x 1.1 in / 119x75x27.5mm||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Great Product for the price
Great product for my smaller portable solar/battery. Would have been nice if the terminals where 10 awg as that's what my panel uses, but I put a fuse block in front of it anyways.
I bought this controller to replace one i was using for lighting in my yard. It charges much faster and longer then the one i had............I love it!