The Renogy 200W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications; such as RVs; trailers; boats; sheds; and cabins — providing many benefits; including; but not limited to; quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further then ever before.
This solar kit conveniently includes the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy 100W 12V Mono/ Poly Solar Panels; one 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller; one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit; one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable; one pair of branch connectors; and two sets of Z-brackets. Travel with ease and comfort with a Renogy solar Starter Kit.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use; allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed; Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid; efficient; and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging; overload; short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller; you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
Renogy 100W Solar Panel(Compact Design)
Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller
Mounting Z Brackets
Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A pair)
Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)
Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact Design)||
The Renogy Wanderer - 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller
|Maximum Power: 100W||Norminal Voltage: 12VDC|
|Maximum System Voltage:600V DC (UL)||Rated Charge Current: 30A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V)|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A|
|Dimensions: 1076x509x35mm / 42.4x20.0x1.4|
|Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A pair)||Mounting Z Brackets (Set)|
|Length: 8ft||Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|AWG: 10||Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Four Nuts|
|Renogy Adaptor Kit (Set)||Renogy MC4 Branch Connectors|
|Length: 20ft||Withstanding Voltage: 1000V DC(TUV); 600V(UL)|
|AWG: 10||Protection Degree: IP67; mated|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Wiring Size Range: 10; 12; 14 AWG|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Temperature: -40°F to +195°F|
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate; 10 year/90% efficiency rate; 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|Renogy 100Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact design)|
|Renogy Wanderer Li 30A PWM Charge Controller|
Reviews Hide Reviews
New Solar Panels
I just bought this kit for my RV in Southern Ontario. First time solar panel purchaser. They seem to be very well made and sturdy. I with they came with a stand, but I’m making due without. I move them around my property throughout the day to charge the batteries of our RV as were Boondocking. Definitely helps to keep everything charged throughout the day.
200watt starter kit rocks!
-kit was easy to install -product looks good -was getting a charge, even in heavy overcast!!!