High in power, compact in size, this Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect option for any off-grid application. Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, and more. The panels feature lightweight aluminum frames and shatter-resistant glass, making them perfect for outdoor applications.
It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connector leads, and a junction box. Allowing you to install, connect it to a controller, or expand with panels without breaking a sweat. The panels are made of premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells that are more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and complete off-grid solar systems. Renogy's focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers industry-leading reliability. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. Renogy solar panels will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Reliable Power Output
- Renogy's 100W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 400-500 Watt-hours (Wh) or 33-41Amp-hours (Ah) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
Built to Last
- This Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Panel is made from high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
Fast and Easy Installation
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
Option：100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Compact Design)
Option：100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel(Black Frame)
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
||Output Cables: 14 AWG (1.96ft long)
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)
||Number of Cells: 36
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
||IP67 Rated Waterproof Solar Connectors
Maximum System Voltage:600 VDCMaximum System Voltage:600 VDC
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4V
||Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4V
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91A
||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91A
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21A
||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21A
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
|Dimensions: 1062x530x35mm / 41.8x20.9x1.4in
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating:15A
||Maximum Series Fuse Rating:15A
|Operating Temperature:-40°F to 176°F(-40℃ to +80℃)
||Operating Temperature:'-40°F to 185°F / -40℃ to 85℃
|Weight:14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
||Weight:14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
|Certifications: CE, ISO
||Certifications: CE, ISO
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
||1-year material warranty