High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A|
|Weight: 6.5kgs / 14.33lb||Dimensions: 1076x509x35mm / 42.4x20.0x1.4|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Review of panel
Seems fine so far.
As good as last 3 panels I bought; more compact and shipped perfectly , wont hesitate to buy more in the future!
12 v 100w panels
Bought 3 of these again they work perfect as the last 3, cannot beat the price and shipping to my door, won’t hesitate to by more in the future!
works great so far. adding onto to it with a couple more on order.