High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding.
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Output Cables: 14 AWG (2ft long)|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A|
|Weight: 6.5kgs / 14.3lbs||Dimensions: 1076x509x35mm / 42.4x20.0x1.4in|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
100 watt panels
these are great panels. love the small size and quality
Very easy to setup. Shouldn't have to order mounting brackets separately, other than that good value.
RENOGY 100 WATT 12 VOLT MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL NEW EDITION
This solar panel is outstanding, keeping our small 13 foot RV off the grid with ease on a four day family trip. Highly recommend this panel. If I need a second panel going forward it will be a Renogy guaranteed.
Work as expected
Great deal , great quality
Connected in parallel
I added this panel to another renogy 100 watt panel in parallel using connectors that I also purchased from renogy. It was very easy and made quite a difference. In reality, I don't think solar panels operate at their maximum rated output very often so adding another solar panel was a cheap way to boost performance
I used this panel to supplement the 100W panel installed on my trailer. I hooked it up to a PWM controller and managed to get 5.1Amp charging my deep cycle battery! I will definitely buy an additional Renogy panel, as the one on my trailer's roof only charging at a reduced capacity due to the angle and nearby trees.
Arrived in good shape, puts out 5.5 amps plus in full sun, seems to be well built and light enough for rv roof installation.
100 watt panel
Great product, fast shipping, beat everyone's price ! Have a flush mount controller to nothing but great products I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.