The Renogy 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger w/ LCD Display is ideal for RV or standalone. The Renogy 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger not only acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances but also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power and is now compatible with Lithium batteries. With a low transfer time, power remains uninterrupted when switching from solar to shore power. The advanced Renogy Pure Sine Wave technology will protect and extend the life of your electronics and appliances. The Renogy 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger is a perfect backup power source!
If you have any questions regarding this product; please submit a case.
COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS BATTERIES
- Powerful connection, it can compatible with various batteries, GEL, AGM, SLA, FLD, CAL, LI, USER.
- With a conversion efficiency greater than 90%, adjustable 50/60Hz output, the inverter charger provides 3000W continuous power, and 9000W surge power to easily power your daily electrical appliances.
PROTECT YOUR ELECTRONICS
- Advanced Pure Sine Wave technology provides high-quality AC power equivalent to grid power to protect your household appliances and electronic equipment, which is especially suitable for sensitive electrical appliances.
- The Renogy 3000W pure sine wave inverter charger is equipped with a 4-Stage(Bulk stage, Boost stage, Float stage, and Equalization) battery charger to make sure it optimally and automatically charge to 100%.
MUTIPLE SAFETY PROTECTIONS
- Offers under-voltage protection, overvoltage protection, overload protection, overheating protection, and short circuit protection to ensure safety.
PERFECT WITH RENOGY 200AH LFP BATTERY
- Renogy 200Ah LFP BT Battery works perfectly with the Renogy 3000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter. The bundle is perfect for off-grid systems, whether for a van, semi-truck, 5th wheel, cabin, or any remote location needing power. The built-in Bluetooth module enables remote monitoring on mobile devices in real time. This device can also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power and now compatible with Lithium batteries.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
3000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger w/ LCD Display
Battery Temperature Sensor
Inverter Wired Remote Control
|Continuous Power: 3000W||Surge Power: 9000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range: 100~120VAC configurable, 5V interval||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|No Load Power Consumption: Normal: <30W; Power Saving: <15W|
|Output Current: 5-75A configurable, 5A intervals||Optimal Efficiency: >85%|
|Nominal Input Voltage: 120 VAC||Input Voltage Range: 90-138 VAC|
|Input Frenquency Range: 40Hz - 70Hz||Input Wave Form: Sine Wave (Utility or Generator)|
|Transfer Time: ~ 10ms||Transfer Rating: 30A Automatic Transfer Switch|
|Battery Types: GEL, AGM, SLA, FLD, CAL, LI, USER||Noise: <50dB|
|Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C / 32 ~ 104°F||Dimensions: 20.1 x 11.2 x 7.6 in / 510 x 285 x 193 mm|
|Storage Temperature: -30~70°C/-22~158°F||Weight: 63.5 lbs / 28.8 Kg|
|Humidity: 0% ~ 95%|
|FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant||Yes|
The Inverter Charger not only acts as a DC to AC converter that allows you to power your household appliances but also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power.
The charger needs to select the charging mode according to the battery voltage. The Temperature Sensor can compensate the battery voltage affected by temperature so that the charger recognizes the voltage more accurately and assures stable and constant charging to the battery, Prolong battery lifespan.
1. Sizing the right power output.
Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts they can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W. Renogy 2000W and 3000W inverter will meet your power needs.
2. Check your battery voltage.
The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
3. Size your installation spaces.
What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.
4. Remote operation is important.
Renogy pure sine inverters come with convenient remote control and DC HOME APP options so that you can operate the unit from afar.
Pure sine wave inverters are a bigger investment, but much more versatile.
a) Output voltage waveform is a pure sine wave with very low harmonic distortion and clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
b) Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter, and cooler.
c) Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
d) Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.