No more heavy lifting! A one-step power solution for your 24V system! The Renogy 24V 50Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is designed for the drop-in replacement of AGM and GEL batteries. It features exceptional 3500 cycles (80% DOD) and more than 10 years lifespan, a built-in BMS system for better protection, IP65 waterproof housing, and fast charging speed. A safe and reliable power supply for RV, camper, marine, trolling motor, golf carts, floor scrubber, electric pallet jack, and other off-grid systems.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Smart Energy Saving Mode
- The exceptional lifespan of 3500 cycles (80% DOD), is about 10 times longer than lead-acid batteries. 100% usable capacity, 2 times of lead-acid counterpart. Wide discharging temperature ranges from -4°F to140°F (-20°C~60°C). Fearless of extreme climates, back up your wild adventures.
- Automatically switch to energy-saving mode in 30s. The self-discharge rate is as low as 3% per month. Offers good performance on storage and endurance.
Safe and Reliable
- A space-saving choice for your 24V power system. Upgrades from lead-acid to lithium seamlessly with a greater energy density, 100% usable capacity, and a faster-charging speed.
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) provides short circuits, overcharging, and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells. Ensures reliable power output and a longer lifespan.
- Up to 8 batteries can be easily connected in parallel. Auto-balancing function, improve the average charging efficiency of your batteries over extended use.
- Reliable output and ultra safety. Performance certified with MSDS, UN38.3, FCC, CE, UKCA, and PSE.
IP65 waterproof, protected against water and dust with the fully sealed housing.
● If the battery's Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate this battery.
● Make sure to screw in the battery terminals tightly. Loose battery terminals will cause heat build-up and cause damage to the battery.
● DO NOT string these batteries in series. They are made ONLY for wiring in parallel using identical batteries.
24V 50Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Long Terminal Bolts
2 x M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
| Electrical Specifications
|Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
||Maximum Charge Current: 50A
|Nominal Voltage: 25.6V
||Maximum Discharge Current: 50A
|Rated Capacity: 50Ah (0.2C, 25℃)
||Cycle Life: >3500 Cycles (0.2C, 25℃, 80% DOD, 80% EOL)
|Charge Voltage: 29.0V±0.2V
||Charge Temperature Range: 32°F~113°F (0°C~55°C)
|Float Voltage: N/A
||Discharge Temperature Range: -4°F~140°F (-20°C~60°C)
|Equalization Voltage: N/A
||Storage Temperature Range: -13°F~149°F (-25C~65°C)
|Self-Discharge Rate: ≤3%/Month (Shelf Mode)
||Operation Relative Humidity: 10%~95%
|Internal Resistance: <20mΩ
||Housing Material: ABS
|Tail Current: 2.5A
||Protection Rating: IP65
|Peukert Exponent: 1.05
||Dimensions: 13.0 x 6.8 x 8.4 inch (330 x 172 x 214 mm)
|Connection Method: Parallel (Up to 8)
||Weight: 28.0 lbs. (12.7kg)
|Communication Protocol: N/A
||Recommended Terminal Torque: 88.5 inch·lbs~106.2 inch·lbs (10 N·m~12 N·m)
|Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 15 mm
|Material and Workmanship Warranty
||3-year material warranty
1.How to activate the battery ?
The battery is shipped in shelf mode. Before using the battery for the first time, please activate the battery with a charge/discharge current greater than 1A and measure the terminal voltage to validate. Prior to long periods of storage, please disconnect the battery from the system. The battery will enter shelf mode automatically after 30s. In shelf mode, the battery has a low self-discharge rate and can hold the charge for a longer period of time.
2. Can this battery be used in series to build a 48 volt system？
No, you can't. These Renogy 24V 50Ah lithium batteries do NOT support connecting in series. They are made ONLY for connecting in parallel using identical batteries, same type (lithium), same capacity (Ah), same voltage (V), same brand (Renogy).
3. How long will the battery last?
Our battery is capable of 3500 cycles of perfect charge and discharge, after which the efficiency of the battery will drop to 80% of the factory performance, but it is still very good for your use. If you live a completely off-grid life, calculated at the rate of a full charge and discharge per day, you will be able to use it for more than 10 years.
4. Can I pair a bluetooth Module for this battery to monitor the battery status on phone?
No. This battery is not compatible with Bluetooth module. You can use 500A Battery Monitor With Shunt to monitor battery status (which is sold separately).
5. Can you recommend a solar charge controller for this 24V 50Ah battery?
When purchasing a solar charge controller, ensure that the controller is compatible with the lithium iron phosphate battery. The Renogy Rover and Wanderer Series Charge controllers are fully compatible with our lithium-iron phosphate batteries.
You can charge this battery with Rover Elite MPPT charge controller or 10A AC-to-DC LFP Portable Battery Charger.