The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel-connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery. Now you can unlock monitoring features exclusively using the Monitoring Screen for smart lithium batteries or the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- It is not recommended to connect more than 4 batteries in parallel if taking advantages of
the auto-balancing function.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.
Key FeaturesUncompromising Quality
- State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature
- The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- The battery with an activation switch will allow you manually get into the shelf mode, the battery will have a very low self-discharge rate in the mode and can hold the charge for a longer period. To better protect your battery when not in use.
- Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
Minimum 12V Lithium Battery Bank Sizing
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|Battery Bank Qty/ Inverter Size||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
12 Volt 100Ah smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery
15mm M8 Bolts
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity: 100Ah||Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Weight: 26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Voltage Range: 10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature: 32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 4000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A||Protection Rate: IP54|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A||Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Dischaging Voltage Range: 10V~14.4V||Insulation Resistance: 500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Standard Operation Temperature: 25℃±5℃|
|Storage Temperature: -13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
These batteries have made my camping trips much more relaxing and enjoyable. I use a CPAP machine at night and it normally runs the batteries down about 20%. Not a problem if it is sunny out as I have 2 - 160 watt solar panels. These will charge up the batteries for the next night. But when it isn’t sunny I have to use the genny and nobody wants to listen to a genny for most of the day, if the park allows you to run it that long. These batteries allow me to not have to worry about whether I will have enough juice to breathe through the night. Wish I had made this decision years ago.
Ordered 2 of these 100Ah Lithium batteries to replace lead acid. Also installed a 40A DC-DC charger. Very impressed with how well this system works. Great investment. 2-3 hours driving brings the batteries back to full charge after several days off-grid. And really simple installation for average DIY'er. Also was impressed with how quickly questions I had were answered by technical service experts. Will be looking to Renogy for solar upgrades.
Renogy Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery
Replaced my motorhome batteries with these. Can’t believe the difference they made. The lights are super bright and the slide has never worked as well! Highly recommend for replacing your old batteries!
Recently purchased battery
So far it has been up to my expectations. It has performed as expected although it has had limited chance to show its real worth yet. We will be giving it a better run of about a month in the motorhome starting in August and a second run in September/October.
12V 100AH SMART LifePO4 battery
We have a 15 feet canoe and live near 2 rivers and wanted a battery to would take us to the area we wanted to explore so that we would not be tired prior to starting our exploration. We wanted a battery that would not die on us in the middle of a long trip, and we also wanted something light that could travel easily with us in our car. This battery is PERFECT for our needs. The first time we used it, we even made a 5 hours trip solely on battery ! It was easy to set up, easy to transport. A NO WORRY battery ! We are very satisfied with this purchase.
I bought this battery from Amazon.ca a few days ago. Made in Japan with precision. The battery seems to perform much better than a lead-acid deep cycle battery of the same volume. The only thing I do not like about it, and it's minor, is the communication ports rubber cover. Neither water or dust proof nor particularly easy to unplug cables. My rating - proverbial 9.9999 out of 10! Recommended!
These batteries are the best investment I’ve made to our off grid cabin.
The lithium iron phosphate “smart” battery is truly unique. So easy to parallel for massive power up to 9 batteries deep! Impressive monitoring with the add on monitor for complete battery bank status, current in/ out, voltage, SOC, discharge time remaining. Highly recommended.