This 10FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable is specially designed to connect the Renogy REGO DC-DC battery charger with your starter batteries and house batteries. The Anderson PP75 connector is compatible with the REGO battery charger. Dedicated M8 battery ring on the other end for effortless connection to your batteries. Allowing you to use a simple and easy way to add the REGO battery charger to your existing solar system easily.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesSpecially Designed to Work with Renogy REGO Products
- The Anderson PP75 connectors on one end for a simple and secure connection to the REGO solar charge controller or battery charger, and the Anderson SB120 connector on the other end connects directly to the REGO system combiner box.
- Secure Anderson connectors reduce the system setup time significantly. No worries about special tools or complicated wiring.
- 6AWG high-purity oxygen-free tinned copper wire ensures maximum conductivity.
- Heavy-duty cables designed to perform in temperatures ranging from -40℃-105℃ ensure high performance in extreme conditions. Silver plated contacts deliver the greatest longevity for high-power, elevated temperature applications. UL housing material meets the highest standards.
- The Adapter cable features heavy-duty insulated copper cables for maxium performance and durability. The Anderson connectors have been tested and proven even under harsh vibration conditions.
Renogy 5FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable
|Model: RPC0506PS-7512-CA||Length: 5FT|
|Gauge (Wire Size): 6AWG||Terminal Size: Anderson PP75 - Anderson SB120|
|Max. Current: 105A||Rating Voltage: 600V|
|Material and Workmanship Warranty||1 year|
|Certification||ISO 9001 Facility|