No more heavy lifting! Upgrade to Renogy's 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 Battery. Weighing in at a bit over 14 lbs, this battery can easily be carried and stored, and works perfectly as a portable power supply for family RV trips, camping trips, and more. With 2000 life cycles (80% depth of discharge), this battery is built to last.
This lithium-iron-phosphate battery is the perfect addition to any home or RV solar system. Lighter, more compact and fully compatible with our Renogy charge controllers, this 50Ah battery is ideal for your off-grid needs. You can also connect to our Battery Monitor for real-time battery usage monitoring. Don't let the adventure stop here, come explore our wide range of features today!
● Due to its own chemical characteristics, lithium batteries are not allowed to be charged below 0°C. Therefore, if you choose a lithium battery without internal heating function, it is normal that the lithium battery cannot be charged below 0℃ for safety reasons. Therefore, we recommend that you do not discharge the battery for a long time below 0℃, which will possibly lead to over discharge of the battery.
● If the battery's Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate this battery.
● Make sure to screw in the battery terminals tightly. Loose battery terminals will cause heat build-up and cause damage to the battery.
● DO NOT string these batteries in series. They are made ONLY for wiring in parallel using identical batteries.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- 4 Times Longer Lifespan
Offering a lifespan of 2000 cycles (roughly 5-year lifespan at daily use) at 80% DOD, Renogy 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 battery could last 4X longer than conventional lead-acid batteries.
- Powerful Output
Renogy 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 battery provides a maximum of 640Wh power output, which is 2 to 3 times more powerful comparing to most lead-acid batteries in the same size.
- High Discharging Performance
The battery provides a maximum of 50Ah continuous discharge current to power most home appliances. The superior lithium-iron-phosphate technology ensures stable battery capacity and performance even under extreme temperatures from -4℉ (-20℃) to 140℉ (60℃).
- Safe and Reliable
- The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) provides over-charge/discharge, over-current, high temperatures, and short-circuiting protection. The fully-sealed housing prevents acid leakage and corrosion and ensures simple maintenance.
- 50% Lighter
Weighing only 14.7 lbs, this LiFePO4 battery is smaller, lighter, and at the same time delivers more power than conventional lead-acid batteries. The reduced weight makes it easy to carry and install.
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50Ah||100Ah||170Ah|
Renogy 12V 50Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8V||Internal Resistance: ≤50mΩ|
|Energy Density: 114.4Wh/L||Cycle Life (0.2C, 20±5℃): 80% DOD 2000 cycles|
|Rated Capacity (0.2C): 50Ah||Energy: 640Wh|
|Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C): 47.5Ah||Specific Energy: 95.5Wh/kg|
|Charging Parameters||Discharge Parameters|
|Charge Voltage: 14.4 ± 0.2V||Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 50A|
|Maximum Charge Current: 50A||Discharge Cut-off Voltage: ≥10V|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage: 14.6V|
|Temperature Parameters Operation Temperature Range||Temperature Parameters Storage Temperature Range|
|Charge: 32~113℉ / 0～45℃||Less Than 1 Year: 32~77℉ / 0~25℃|
|Discharge:: -4~140℉ / -20～60℃||Less Than 3 Months: 23~95℉ / -5~35℃|
|Recommended:: 73.4 ± 9℉ / 23 ± 5℃|
|Length: 197mm / 7.8 inch||Weight: 6.7 kg / 14.7 lbs.|
|Width: 166mm / 6.5 inch||Housing Material: ABS+PC|
|Height: 171mm / 6.7 inch||Terminal Model: M8x1.25x12mm|
|Cell Model: IFR26650-3.4Ah||Assembly Method: 4S15P|
|Prorated Warranty||5 Year|