The Renogy 40A Rover PG MPPT Charge Controller is an intelligent positive ground controller. Built with protections against reverse polarity, short-circuiting, overheating, and more, this MPPT controller is also capable of self-diagnosing itself in the event of an error. Its durable shell protects against general wear and tear, and aluminum heat sink allows for heat dissipation. The Rover 40A PG can automatically detect 12V/24V systems and can handle various battery options such as GEL and Lithium. Pair this charge controller with the Renogy BT-1 and Renogy BT app to view your system's performance in real time and make parameter changes straight from your smart device.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages.
- Deep Cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium (12.8V LFP) battery option ready.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- RS232 port allows the Rover PG to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT smartphone app. You may also connect the included USB converter cable from the port to a PC to use the Solar Monitoring Software.
Rover PG 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Remote Temperature Sensor
USB to RS-232 Converter Cable
|Rover PG 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage:12/24V Auto Recognition||Rated Charge Current: 40A|
|Max PV Input Power: 12V/520W, 24V/1040W||Max PV Input Voltage:100 VDC|
|Enclosure: IP32||Terminals: Up to 8AWG|
|Dimension: 9.37x 6.81x 2.85 inch||Weight: 4.41lbs|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|