Meet the newest addition to the Renogy Rover Series, the 30A Rover-Li MPPT Charge Controller. The Rover-Li is not only capable of self-diagnosing errors, but it can also automatically detect 12V/24V systems. Pair this MPPT charge controller with the battery of your choice, from sealed to lithium. This 30A charge controller is encapsulated with a sturdy case that protects against general wear and tear. It also includes an aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module, users can connect to and monitor their solar power systems in real time, straight from their phones.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems.
- Compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- The Rover is a negative ground controller, which ensures compatibility with any negative ground system.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery, and load can be safely earth-grounded as required.
- Featuring innovative MPPT (maximum power point tracking) technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99%, maximizing the energy from solar panels to charge your system.
- 4-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increase your battery life and improve your system's performance.
- Intelligent protection built-in against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.
Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Remote Temperature Sensor
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
|Rover 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Rated Battery Current: 30A||Rated Load Current:20A|
|Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A||Max. Battery Voltage: 32V|
|Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC||Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V|
|Discharge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V||Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C|
|Max Terminal Size: 8AWG||Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC|
|Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in||Net Weight: 4.41 lb.|
|Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Model: BT-1||Input Voltage: 5V-12V|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤15m||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In|
|Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)||Operation Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167 °F)|
|Protection Grade: IP67||Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Manual:|
|Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|
Review Hide Reviews
Used for 2 months
Works as stated, easy to following instructions and solar knowledge in the manula and overall a great charge controller. Be sure to keep the documents for referencing error codes