Introducing the new 100A Rover MPPT Charge Controller, the largest Rover controller that Renogy has to offer. Capable of supporting up to 1300 watts on 12 volts, 2600 watts on 24 volts, 3900 watts on 36V and 5200 watts on 48V. This off-grid controller was designed for large-scale projects, both mobile and stationary. For even more power, users can utilize a unique feature limited to this Rover and connect two 100A Rover controllers in parallel for a total of 200 amps! This smart charge controller can also conveniently self-diagnose itself in the event of an error and can be remotely controlled through the Renogy BT app using the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module. By pairing the Rover with the BT-1 and the DC Home app through Bluetooth, users can easily monitor and adjust their solar system straight from their phones.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key Features【Innovative MPPT Design】
- With a blazing fast chip and PowerCatcher Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, Renogy Rover MPPT Solar Charge Controllers can constantly monitor your solar panels' peak output. Even when the solar panels are partially shaded or subject to microcracks, the Rover Solar Charge Controllers maximize the solar yield with an efficiency of up to 99.9% to top up batteries.
- Renogy Rover MPPT Solar Charge Controllers provide 8 essential protection features to safeguard solar panels, batteries, and load from overvoltage and other hazards. Working with a compatible temperature sensor allows the Rover series to watch the temperature of batteries and adjust the charging voltage accurately for optimized charging efficiency and extra protection against overheating.
- With a solar input voltage of up to 140-150V, Renogy Rover Charge Controllers seamlessly work with different sizes of arrays to harvest maximum power from sunlight. The RS232 communication port puts the remote control in the palm of your hand. You can keep track of real-time charging status with the DC Home app or Renogy ONE.
- Built in with a 4-stage intelligent charging algorithm and preset charging modes for various batteries, including lithium, sealed, AGM, flooded, and gel batteries. For lithium batteries, the Renogy Rover Solar Charge Controllers allow you to set the voltage from the start. So it can provide tailored protection for your lithium batteries during the charging process.
- Trusted for over a decade, Renogy fuses its years of experience in the solar industry with DIY-friendly design to versatile and reliable energy solutions for power independence.
- BLOG:MPPT Charge Controller Sizing and How to Choose the Right One
Rover Li 100 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
Remote Temperature Sensor
Controller Paralleling Cable
Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module
|Rover 100 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto Recognition (for non-lithium batteries)||Rated Load Current:100A|
|Max. PV Input Power: 1300W/12V; 2600W/24V; 3900W/36V; 5200W/48V||Max. PV Input Voltage: 150VDC (25°C), 140VDC(-25°C)|
|Self-Consumption: 2.7W - 2.9W||Operating Temperature: -35°C to +45°C|
|Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V (default)||Dimensions: 12.00 x 17.44 x 4.35 in|
|Weight: 22 lb.||Enclosure: IP32|
|Terminals: 25mm2, 4AWG|
|Options: BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Model: BT-1||Input Voltage: 5V-12V|
|Standby Power Consumption: 0.04W||Operating Power Consumption: 0.05W|
|Communication Range: ≤15m||Serial Baud Rate: Fixed Baud Rate 9600bps|
|Cable Length: 5.00 m (16.4 ft)||Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.01 X 0.61 In|
|Installation Dimensions: 57.5, φ3.2mm (2.26, φ0.13in)||Operation Temperature: -20℃~85℃（-4°F to 185°F）|
|Protection Grade: IP54||Weight: 120 g (4.2oz)|
|Accessories||2-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download Manual:|
|Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module|
|Renogy DC-Home App for Renogy products with communication ports|