The 20A Voyager is Renogy's first waterproof PWM charge controller. Featuring a sophisticated and comprehensive LED bar for charge state identification and a bright blue back-lit LCD for displaying system information including error codes, the Voyager was engineered to be of world-class quality. Suitable for 12V off-grid applications, the Voyager can charge up to 7 different battery types, including lithium ion! Ensure your batteries's longevity thanks to its advanced and efficient 5-Stage battery charging algorithm and stay worry-free as the Voyager is equipped with multiple electronic protections.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smart PWM technology, high efficiency
- Backlit LCD displaying system operating information and error codes
- LED Bar for easy to read charge state and battery information
- 7 Battery Type Compatible – Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, and Calcium
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 5 Stage PWM charging: Soft-Start, Bulk, Absorption. Float, and Equalization
- Protection against: reverse polarity and battery connection, reverse current from battery to solar panel protection at night, over-temperature, and over-voltage
Renogy Voyager - 20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller
|Renogy 20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Rated Charge Current: 20A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26V|
|Self-consumption: ≤8mA||Temperature Compensation Coefficient: -24mV/°C|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F||Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Enclosure: IP65||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Terminals: Up to 10 AWG||Weight: 0.88 lbs|
|Renogy Voyager Temperature Sensor|
|Length: 234 inches|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|