Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the key component to a system when going off the grid. These panels are equipped with MC4 leads coming from the panel, compatible with Renogy’s MC4 Adaptor Kit so you can set up your system smoothly. Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this panel can be a great start to your Renogy off-grid system! .
Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel has several uses including marine, dry camping, and other off-grid applications. Renogy monocrystalline panels will give you the most efficiency per space and have the ability to withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Renogy 50 Watt Mono Solar Panel
|Renogy 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||IP65 Rated waterproof junction box|
|Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Output Cables: 1.12 ft||Connectors: MC4 Connectors|
|Maximum Power: 50W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.50V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.70V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.70A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2.84A|
|Weight: 9.9lbs||Dimensions: 24.8 x 21.3 x 1.2 In|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|