The Renogy 1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is a high-quality solar accessory that is perfect for off-grid systems; including cabins and tiny homes. A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. As a pure sine wave inverter; it is capable of producing cleaner; smoother; quieter; and more reliable electricity to operate tools; fans; lights; and other electronics without interference. Many off-grid systems require a 12V solar inverter to run everyday electronics.
This DC to AC converter features an adjustable power saving mode and a 50 Hz output frequency option so that you can use appliances that require it.
If you have any questions regarding this product; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage.
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- Overload protection for both DC input and AC output to prevent damage to the components and the unit.
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection; over-temperature protection; over-load protection; and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature.
- Five stage power saving mode
- No static or humming noises.
Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Power Saving Mode
|Renogy 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Power Saving Mode|
|Continuous Power: 1000W||Surge Power: 2000W|
|AC Output Voltage Range : 120VAC ± 5%||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Crest Factor: 3:1||THD: < 3% Linear Load < 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw: < 6W||Dimensions: 13.98 x 7.87x 3.23 In|
|Weight: 8.38 lbs.|
|Renogy 2ft 8AWG Inverter Cables (A Pair)|
|Length: 2ft||AWG: 8|
|Inverters||1-year material warranty|