Crafted with high-efficient solar panels and water-resistant exterior, Renogy 10000mAh solar panel charger includes two USB ports to keep your phone and other essential electronics full of juice when you are off the grid. The carabiner on the top allows you to attach this lightweight battery charger to backpacks while trekking through the jungles. Plus, a flashlight is designed to back you up at night or in emergency.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Renogy 10000mAh portable phone charger packs enormous power in a compact size to keep your iPhone, iPad, and more USB-enabled devices powered. Easily recharge the battery pack in strong, direct sunlight or via its 2A input port.
- Each charging port of this solar battery pack can charge your devices at speed up to 2.1A, pumping out a total of 37Wh power for your phone and tablet simultaneously.
- Encased in an IPX4-rated frame, the portable solar charger stands up to splashes, rain drops, and dust anywhere you go
- Measures 3.5 inch tall, 2.7 inch wide, and 0.9 inch thick. The external battery charger easily fits in your bag and can be attached to your backpack with an integrated carabiner.
- 1 x 10000mAh Solar Battery Pack, 1 x 24 in / 60 cm Micro-USB Cable, 1 x User Manual, and professional customer service.
Renogy 10000mAh Solar Power Bank
|Renogy 10000mAh Solar Power Bank|
|Capacity: 10000mAh / 37Wh||Battery: lithium polymer|
|Solar panel: 5.5V / 220mA||Input: 1 x Micro-USB port, 5V / 2A|
|Output: 2 x USB-A port, 2.1A per port||Power of flashlight: 1W|
|Power of flashlight: 1W||Size: 2.7 x 3.5 x 0.9 in / 6.9 x 8.9 x 2.4 cm|
|Net weight: 10.1 oz / 287 g|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|