Renogy’s Marine Kits are back and better than ever! Adding solar to your boat is a breeze since we've included the necessary components to get you started on your solar quest to eliminate the burden of dead batteries and maximize your fun under the sun. Unlike traditional gas-generators, Renogy’s Marine Kits will silently charge your batteries and ensure they’re topped off just right. Included in the kit is our new waterproof 20A Voyager Charge Controller capable of handling up to 7 different battery types! If weight is a concern for your boat, have no fear! Our new 100W Flexible panels are thin, lightweight and take up minimal space.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email email@example.com.
- High solar cell efficiency: Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- IP68 rated junction box
- Waterproof charge controller giving you more freedom to install anywhere in your boat
- 7-preset battery options, including lithium ion!
- With a flex range of up to 248 degrees, this panel can meet a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an Airstream
- Multiple electronic protections
- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel was designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa
Renogy Flexible 100W Mono Solar Panel
Renogy Voyager-20A PWM Charge Controller
Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables
Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
Voyager Charge Controller Temperature Sensor
|Renogy Flexible 100 Watt Solar Panel||Renogy 20A PWM Waterproof Charge Controller|
|Maximum Power at STC*: 100 W||Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V||Rated Charge Current: 20A|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 26V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A||Grounding: Common Negative|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC||Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F|
|Weight: 4lb (1.8kg)||Weight: 0.88 lbs|
|Dimensions: 47.9 x 21.0x 0.08 in (1216 x 533 x 2 mm)||Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches|
|Renogy 8ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A Pair)||Renogy 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A Pair)|
|Length: 8ft||Length: 20ft|
|AWG: 10||AWG: 10|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|Voyager Charge Controller Temperature Sensor|
|Length: 234 inches|
For outsourced items, customer must contact original manufacturing company for warranty information.
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|