Compact, lightweight, and reliable. This Renogy 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel can provide an average of 875 Watt-hours (Wh) of electric power per day (depending on sun availability). This panel features an extended lifespan for outdoor use and high resistance against wind and snow, enabling wide applications including the rooftop, cabin, RV, boat, and more. Perfect choice to build up your first solar system or expand your power generating capacity.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and complete off-grid solar systems. Renogy's focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers industry-leading reliability. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. Renogy solar panels will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
Key FeaturesReliable Power Output
- This panel can provide 875 Watt-hours (Wh) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%).
- Mono cell, EL tested, no hot-spot heating, durable TPT back sheet, prevent dissipation of power to keep high efficiency and enhance longevity. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, low-iron tempered glass. Back up your adventures with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets. Withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back frame allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Pre-installed corner protectors protect you from sharp corners and the solar panel frame from accidental impacts and failure.
175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Max Power at STC: 175W||Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.31A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 18.1V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 9.67A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC UL||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A|
|Cables: 13 AWG 2.3ft long||Dimensions: 49.7x27.5x1.38 in (1262*699*35mm)|
|Weight: 22 lbs (10Kg)||Number of Cells: 64|
|Junction Box: IP65||Cell Type: Monocrystalline|
|Module Efficiency: 22%||IP68 Rated Waterproof Solar Connectors|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
In series: the operating voltage output adds up, while the system current output is the same as that of one panel.
In parallel: the operating current output will add up, while the system voltage output will be the same as the output of one solar panel.
To achieve optimum power output and system rating for your power system, you can use both parallel and series connections.
Power is measured in watts, and the capacity is commonly measured in Watt-hours (multiplying power output in watts by the required number of hours of operation multiplied by a safety factor of 1.5-2). Therefore, it is wise to size your battery bank first based on the minimum required capacity, and then accordingly, decide how much input power and how many panels are needed.