Flexible Solar Panel 300W + MPPT Travel Charger 50A Kit is an RV power storage kit using smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery.
This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: three Renogy100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT, one 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 4AWG Tray Cable,one 20A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse , one pair of branch connectors, two 100Ah 12 Volt Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery，and one pair of Battery Interconnect Cables . Let's travel in comfort with a vehicle that is both solar powered and drive-charged.
- Designed for expansion, the Renogy 50A DC-DC Battery Charger has a maximum PV input of 25VDC, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 660W.
- The Renogy 100W Flexible Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect addition for future expansion.
- This 100W solar panel can flex up to 248 degrees, minimizing the mounting and even issues for a curved surface. Where rigid panels are inconvenient to install, get this one.
- Light as 4.2 pounds, this product weighs 1/4 of its rigid counterpart. Travel light with solar, embrace possibilities.
- This Renogy 100W flexible panel is only 0.08 inches thick! It is about 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel can withstand extreme winds of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
- Six metal reinforced mounting holes, simple to install. You can also mount it with silicone structural adhesive.
- 【3-phase MPPT Charging Technology】 With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- 【Multiple Protections】Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger has multiple intelligent protections includes battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection, guaranteeing charging safety and protecting you batteries.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back frame for fast and secure mounting.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- Ultra-Safety. The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- Uncompromised Quality. State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Communication Port. The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Mono Solar Panel
20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit
(Connecting Solar Panels To Charge Controller)
8ft 4AWG Tray Cables for 3/8 in Lugs
(Connecting Battery to Charge Controller)
MC4 Waterproof In-Line 30A Fuse Holder
12In 1AWG Copper Battery Interconnect Cable for 5/16In Lugs
Solar MC4Y2 Branch Connectors MMMF+FFFM Pair
|100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel||DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT|
|Max Power at STC：100W||System Voltage：12VDC|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)：22.5V||Battery voltage Range：9-16VDC|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC): 5.75A||Maximum Charging Current: 50A|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (VMP): 18.9V||Battery Types: SLD/AGM, GEL, FLD, LISER|
|Optimum Operating Current (IMP): 5.29A||Service Battery Charging Mode: MPPT|
|Operating Temperature:: -40 to +85°C||Charging Efficiency: Up to 97%|
|Dimensions:: 48.0x21.6x0.08in(1219x546x2mm)||Max. Solar Input Voltage: 25V|
|Weight:: 4.2lbs(1.9kg)||Max. Solar Input Power: 660W|
|Alternator Input Voltage: Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC
Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC
|Max. Alternator Input Power: 660W|
|RENOGY 8FT 4AWG TRAY CABLES (PAIR)||Mechanical Specifications|
|Size : 4AWG 8ft||Ground Type: Negative|
|Rating Voltage: : 600/1000V||Terminal Size: M8*1.25 - 10mm|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Temperature Compensation: -3mV/C/2V|
|30A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse||Operating Temperature Range: -31°F - 149°F|
|Current Rating: 30A||Storage Temperature Range: -40°F - 176°F|
|Degree of Protection: IP2*/IP67||Operating / Storage Humidity: 0%-95%, No Condensation|
|Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC||Dimensions: 9.6*5.7*3.0in|
|Test Voltage: 6000V (50Hz,1 min)||Weight: 3.13Ibs|
|Contact Material: Copper, Silver Plated||Communication Protocol: RS485|
|Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C|
|3 TO 1 SOLAR BRANCH CONNECTORS MMMF+FFFM PAIR|
|Maximum working voltage:DC1000V||Shell Protection degree:IP67|
|Rated Current:50A||Ambient temperature range:-40°C to +85°C|
|Flame class:UL94-V0||Safety Level:class Ⅱ|
|Pollution degree:2||Insertion force:≤50N|
|Contact resistance:≤5mmΩ||Withdrawal force:≥50N|
|Renogy 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit (SET)|
|Size: 10AWG 20ft|
|Rating Voltage:: 600/1000V|
|Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY|
|Rated Capacity:100 Ah||Storage Temperature:-13~149℉ / -25~65℃|
|Nominal Voltage:12.8 V||Insulation Resistance:500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Voltage Range:10~14.8 V||Dimensions:11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current:50 A||Weight:26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current:100 A||Protection Rate:IP54|
|Charge Temperature:32~131°F/ 0~55°C||Communication Port:RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Discharge Temperature:-4~140°F/ -20~60°C||Connection Method:Parallel|
|Battery Interconnect Cables|
|Length:12In||Stranding:Class K 30AWG Bare Copper Stranded|
|Size:1AWG||Operating Voltage:600/1000 V|
|Conductor:Tinned Copper||Maximum Operating Temperature:221°F Dry, 167°F Wet|
|Terminal:5/16In Rings Terminals at Both Ends|
|Battery Charger||CE and RoHS compliant|
|FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant|
|UL 1642 (Battery Cell)|
25-year power output warranty:
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material and workmanship warranty|
|Battery Charger||Material and workmanship warranty----2 Year|
|Battery||Material and workmanship warranty---5 Year|