High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding.
2pcs 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Output Cables: 14 AWG (2ft long)|
|IP65 Rated waterproof junction box||IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors|
|Maximum Power: 100W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A|
|Weight: 6.5kgs / 14.33lbs||Dimensions: 1076x509x35mm /42.4x20.0x1.4in|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Reviews Hide Reviews
Achat de deux boites , une boite ok l'autre déja ouverte avec un panneau inversé et grafigné dans la boite , faire attention a des boites ouverte ou démo .
Bought this set along with their 20 Amp charge controller for my R/V. They have lots of pre drilled holes on the backs for mounting which made it quick to mount to roof. With the 2 panels flat mounted on roof of trailer the system peaked out at about 5 Amps charging current on a +35 deg C day at mid day. Averaged around 3 Amps when sun was not at its peak. only complaint is the frame is not joined at the corners on the back mounting flange of the frame. used a 2 hole mounting bracket across the corner so as to tie the corners to make it more rigid.