The Renogy 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a key component to any solar power (PV) system. Each solar panel includes solar connectors that extend from the junction box affixed to the back of each panel. The solar connectors are compatible with the Renogy solar connector Adaptor Kit - allowing for a quick and simple connection. Whether you take it camping in the mountains or for a trip to the beach, this off-grid panel can be a great start or addition to any Renogy off-grid system!
Each Renogy 175W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Each panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and ensure a long service life
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- Pre-installed corner protector protects you from accidental cuts from the sharp corners and protects solar panel frame from impacts
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; the panels can last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Can be used for many different applications
- Compatible with ground mounts as well as different mounts offered by Renogy such as Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing
- Includes pre-drilled holes for grounding
- Compatible with a variety of Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
175 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Max Power at STC: 175W||Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.35A||Opitmum Operating Voltage: 17.95V|
|Optimum Operating Current: 9.75A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC UL||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A|
|Cables: 12 AWG 2.3ft long||Dimensions: 52.2x26.3x1.38 in (1326*668*35mm)|
|Weight: 19.8 lbs (9Kg)||Solar Cells: 32 Monocrystalline Cells|
|Junction Box: IP65||Connectors: Solar Connectors|
|Module Efficiency: 19.80%|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
Review Hide Reviews
Really good quality
Just purchased this 175 Watt panel for the roof of my trailer and mounted it with the Renogy adjustable Brackets. I also purchased the new Eclipse 100 Watt as they were close to the same voltage output. It so far is exceeding expected results and putting out close to 6 AMPs even in an overcast day. I can't wait to see what it does in the summer.